Kristen, Derek and Sydney

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I want to be a blogger


I really want to remember life events. Life is so busy right now that I want to remember the year that Sydney was in 4th grade and is 9 years old. Well, it has been 9 months since I posted last and I obviously not doing that great of a job. Note to self, to write about how 3rd grade went and some summer details.


Sydney has started to play the violin and is loving it. I think the first day we picked up the violin, she took it out would try to play, put it back in the case and repeat. This probably happened 20x's. Also this year, the 4th graders are allowed to joing Chorus and Orchestra. I feel that Sydney truly takes life by the horns and wants to try all there is. I love that about you Syd!




Part of my reason for blogging is not only do I want to remember the big things in life, but also the silly little things in life. Here is an example: Sydney has the bitty twins:Connor and Katelyn. Connor and Katelyn go many places with us, and I am often asked to babysit to Sydney is at school. The newest request is that she wants me to buy her 2 car seats for the twins. Real car seats. The twins really need them. When we go to Target, Sydney doesn't want to look in the toy section for car seats, she wants to go the real baby section. I am not buying real car seats..2 car seats. So I got in the car the other day and this is what I found. How could I not laugh hysterically at this! Do you think this would pass a 5-point inspection? Ha! Double points for creativity!

The picture was suppose to be on the bottom here, but I can't figure it out yet!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you blog now! Sydney is hysterical and definitely has a unique thought process. Love you sisser!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Love you too! I definitely am going to try and make time for this!

    ReplyDelete